This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on any of the links below, I may get a commission if you make a purchase at absolutely no additional charge to you. This helps offset the costs of running this blog & I appreciate your support. Please see my privacy & disclosure policy for more.
Every parent wants their child to become successful in life and develop as a good human being. However, it is not as simple and easy as it seems. Parents need to prepare their kids very early in life and offer them the right guidance based on their experience and knowledge.
One simple way to teach them good qualities in life and impart some important life lessons is with the help of simple kindness quotes that can be used daily.
These quotes can help children understand the essential lessons such as empathy, compassion, peace, forgiveness, and more in a much simpler way. Constant words of encouragement are also a big uplifting factor in their lives.
Kindness is an important virtue to teach your kids as it develops the ability to discover how patience, caring, and compassion can help one to become a better human being and understand empathy in new ways.
Research shows that majority of adults and teens are less empathetic today as compared to before, and this is probably because they have not learned those valuable life lessons during their childhood. People are less sensitive to the suffering of others and have become self-centered and selfish.
An introduction to the kindness quotes for kids is sure to promote sensitivity and empathy among them. These short, simple, and memorable quotes on kindness are sure to promote learning and development among children and remember those essential life lessons.
As a parent, you want to make sure you are raising kids who are honest, empathetic, caring and anti-racist.
Interesting And Simple Kindness Quotes For Kids
- Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up – Jesse Jackson
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them – Mother Teresa
- If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours – Dolly Parton
- When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him – Euripides
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding – Albert Einstein
- You can only understand people if you feel them in yourself – John Steinbeck
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle – Plato
- Be kind whenever possible. it is always possible – Dalai Lama
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up – Booker t. Washington
- Always stop to think whether your fun may be the cause of another’s unhappiness- Aesop
- Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them – A.A. Milne
- “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
- “What this world needs is a new kind of army – the army of the kind.” – Cleveland Amory
- The simple act of caring is heroic. – Edward Albert
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
- When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind. – Henry James
- “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” – Harold Kushner
- Be a little kinder than you have to. – E. Lockhart
- To belittle, you have to be little. – Kahlil Gibran
- Of all virtues and dignities of the mind, goodness is the greatest. – Francis Bacon
- Goodness is the only investment that never fails – Henry David Thoreau
- Never be so busy as not to think of others – Mother Teresa
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~Dalai Lama
- Learning to stand in somebody else’s shoes to see through their eyes, that’s how peace begins. -Barack Obama
- Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle. ~Charles Glassman
- Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Those who are the happiest are those who do the most for others. ~Booker T. Washington
- Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good. ~Minor Myers
- Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~Ghandi
- A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men. – Thomas Carlyle
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Be nice to strangers. Be nice even when it doesn’t matter. – Sam Altman
- Act with kindness, but do not expect gratitude. – Confucius
- If you can be anything, be kind – UNKNOWN
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” ― Plato
- Kindness makes a fellow feel good whether it’s being done to him or by him. – Frank A. Clark
- Kind people are the best kind of people – UNKNOWN
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ― Dalai Lama
- Forget injuries; never forget kindness” – CONFUCIUS
- Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind. ― Roy T. Bennett
- . Life is short but there is always time for courtesy. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Kindness gives birth to kindness. – Sophocles
- A little madness a little kindness makes for happiness. – Nicole Johnson
- No one has ever become poor by giving― Anne Frank
- What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness? ~ Jean Jacques Rousseau
- “But remember, boy, that a kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword. – Rick Riordan
- A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ― Steve Maraboli
- he simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer. ― Mahatma Gandhi
- Kind hearts are the gardens. Kind thoughts are the roots. Kind words are the blossoms. Kind deeds are the fruits. ~ Kirpal Singh
- Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. ~ Barbara DeAngelis
- A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles. ~ Washington Irving
- Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. ~ Samuel Johnson
- One man practicing kindness in the wilderness is worth all the temples this world pulls ― Jack Kerouac
- Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary― J.M. Barrie
- Never lose a chance of saying a kind word. ― William Makepeace Thackeray
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. – Mark Twain
- A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
- Kindness is a universal language. – RAKTIVIST
- Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind. – Eric Hoffer
How To Instill Kindness Quotes For Kids
This is the right time to teach them the value of kindness and how to express empathy in their everyday lives. Use those quotes on kindness from the list every day and let your child understand the significance of being kind and imbibe those qualities of being kind and caring every day.
Choose any of the above inspirational kindness quotes for kids and read them together as a family each day. Discuss the quote and question your child as to how he feels or thinks about and how he can use it in his daily life. When he comes back from the school, ask him how he used the kindness quote and how did he feel about it.
Those interactions might be brief but are sure to set your child thinking and get the right message. Once your child remembers to be kind, the problems like racism or bullying in schools are sure to disappear.
When kids learn to value the importance of kindness, they try to practice those virtues in their everyday life and carry the power to change the world for the better. Those simple actions bring happiness not only to others but also makes them feel good about themselves.
These little steps and simple choices add up to big things in life and make a positive impact on the world in the long run. So, start using these simple kindness quotes for kids and introduce your children to them every day so as to guide their thinking process and inspire their actions.
Homeschooling – Tips & Tricks
Thinking About Homeschooling – Where To Start
- Is Homeschooling Right For Your Family?
- How To Legally Homeschool Your Child
- Best Tips For Choosing The Right Homeschool Curriculum
- A Comprehensive Resource Guide For Black Homeschooling Families
Where To Shop For Homeschooling Supplies
Visit my Homeschool Resources page to see all the reliable and trustworthy brands that we use for our homeschooling journey.