This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking on any of the links below, I may get a commission if you make a purchase at absolutely no additional charge to you. This helps offset the costs of running this blog & I appreciate your support. Please see my privacy & disclosure policy for more.
If your kids love reading, then they’ll definitely enjoy making these really easy DIY bookmarks. When my kids read a book, they always tend to forget what page they ended on. So they really enjoyed making this project.
Before you get started on this project, make sure to check out these posts below on books and reading with kids:
- Beyond Reading: How To Keep Your Kids Occupied With Books
- 10 Easy Ways To Improve Your Kids Reading Skills
1. Carefully drill a hole roughly ¼ ″ down from the top edge of each jumbo craft stick.
2. Decorate your craft sticks with washi tape. Try different patterns such as vertical, diagonal and crisscrossed.
3. Pass your tassel through your drilled hole and secure it.
4. Repeat for each craft stick.
VOILA! Now you have yourself some bookmarks.
Homeschooling – Tips & Tricks
Thinking About Homeschooling – Where To Start
- Is Homeschooling Right For Your Family?
- How To Legally Homeschool Your Child
- Best Tips For Choosing The Right Homeschool Curriculum
- A Comprehensive Resource Guide For Black Homeschooling Families
Where To Shop For Homeschooling Supplies
Visit my Homeschool Resources page to see all the reliable and trustworthy brands that we use for our homeschooling journey.