ABOUT ‘THE MOM TROTTER’
This blog focuses on Family Travel, Parenting and Homeschooling. My goal is to encourage and share tips so that families can find a balance between, work, travel and educating their children. My reader consist of people all over the world planning to have children or already have children who are trying to balance life, family, work, travel and education.
One of the things I love to do is work with brands that closely align with my values. All opinions on my blog are my unaltered opinions. Please do keep in mind that I’m very selective about what brands I work with and recommend. My readers trust my opinions, so I like to partner with brands that I can personally vouch for. As a brand ambassador, my goal is to develop amazing content for brands that our family has enjoyed and love using, as well as exposing these brands to our readers so that they too can grow to love them.
If your product or service resonates with this blog, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss further as well as to get a copy of my media kit.
WAYS WE CAN COLLABORATE
- Blog Posts
- Freelance Writing
- Speaking Engagements
- Reviews and Giveaways
- Social Media Consulting
- Social Media Posts
- Banner Advertising
- Event Representation
I am also open to ideas, so if you don’t see something on this list, feel free to reach out to me so that we can discuss further.
- Good Morning America and ABC News – Inspiring Families To Get Up & Go
- Fox 11 – Good Morning LA: Easy Tips For Traveling With Kids
- Travel Noire: Airbnb’s Inaugural ‘Black Travel List’
- Travel Noire: This Traveling Mom Explains Funding International Family Travel
- Norwegian In-flight Magazine – Spin The Globe December 2018 Issue
- The Wandering Daughter: Traveling Families Of Color You Need To Follow Now
- Wandering Moms: 9 Traveling Mommas You Need to Meet
- Travel Noire: 7 Times Black Parents Made Traveling A Family Affair
- The Sophisticated Life: The 2018 Women in Travel Summit (WITS)
- The Points Guy: 10 Ways To Keep Kids Entertained On Flights Without Tablets
- The Points Guy: 10 Magical Places to Take Your Family on Vacation (That Aren’t Disney)
- Mater Mea: 10 Easy Ways To Save On Your Next Family Vacation
- Multicultural Kid Blogs: 14 Fun Facts About Nigeria for Kids
- Multicultural Kid Blogs: 11 Fun Facts About Cameroon For Kids
A FEW BRANDS I’VE PARTNERED WITH
Examples Of Branded Content
- Social Media Campaigns: &
“Raising Global Citizens Through Travel” – The Mom Trotter